1. For home visits: The client or representative must provide a clean and safe working environment, e.g., free of bedbugs, vermin, and malodors such as cigarette or any other type of smoke or the like. Stairs and entry ways must be passable and accessible. In case of injury to the provider, Gd forbid, the client or representative will cover unreimbursed expenses for medical and mental health services and possibly other related expenses. The client or representative will also provide a clean and safe space in which to work such as a table and chairs. The client will allow the provider to use the bathroom and wash her hands.
2. For home visits: The provider does not perform personal care duties like toileting, feeding, handing medication to the client, housekeeping, moving furniture, and the like. The provider may agree to moving a chair or light items in order to provide a working space. If the provider needs to assist the client with ambulation or seating in a chair, the client must use any assistive devices such as a cane or walker and the provider is not responsible for any falls nor injury to the client.
3. If another person is in the home in the case of a home visit, including home health aides and family members, s/he will remain on the premises during the session time or arrange for coverage unless the provider agrees.
4. The terms of service are subject to change and will be discussed if needed. Within reason, the provider and client or the representative will give as much advance notice as possible, excluding extenuating circumstances, if there is a change in the schedule or terms of service.
5.The provider maintains professional liability insurance and is in good standing with licensure requirements.
6.The provider ensures that she is in good health. Likewise, the client and anyone in the home is free of contagious or communicable diseases to the best of their knowledge and will immediately report any changes in health status to the provider. If information is willfully withheld from the provider and is later discovered, the client or his or her representative will be responsible for any medical and related expenses due to temporary or longer disability of the provider.
7.When applicable and possible, the provider would appreciate parking in a driveway or other safe area in proximity or pay for parking fees. If the provider takes a taxi, the client will pay for any other travel expenses that exceed current rates for public transportation.
8.The client will be ready for services when the provider arrives or calls. If the client is not ready within a reasonable amount of time (i.e., 5-10 minutes), the provider will count the waiting time as part of the session time.
Payment is expected at the time of the session. We accept cash, checks, and PayPal. The client or representative will pay any fees for insufficient funds checks or service charges by other payment methods. The client will be charged for a full session if s/he decides to end the session early.
In case of inclement weather, public health emergency or unforeseen events such as medial or family emergency or truly not feeling well, the client and provider will do their best to reschedule the session(s.) The client or representative is responsible for payment if s/he cancels within 24 hours or less of the scheduled session time.
In accordance with HIPAA regulations (patient confidentiality laws),
1) The provider is not required to disclose any personal health information such as vaccine status, health conditions, and the like. (The provider ensures that she is in good health to the best of her knowledge.)
2) The provider, however, may ask for the patient's diagnosis or diagnoses and other physical and mental health history in order to provide appropriate interventions and services
3) We may ask for this information also in order to obtain payment for services
4) Except if the client is in danger, G-d forbid, we do not discuss patient information with anyone unless we have obtained verbal or written permission of the client or authorized persons such as the legal representative, health care proxy, and the like.
Music therapy, therapeutic activities, energy healing and any other services provided by healingnotes.com/Shoshana Averbach may remove blockages, negative energies, and imbalances to promote healing for physical and emotional maladies. They may also complement treatment for physical and mental health conditions that are provided by another medical or mental health provider. HOWEVER, they are not intended as a form of diagnosis and treatment nor cure that a licensed medical or mental health professional would provide and is NOT a substitute for medical care nor mental-health services. Resolution or amelioration of symptoms is not guaranteed. Clients are responsible for seeking professional help from their doctor and mental-health provider.
NOTE: Our services may complement treatment for medical and emotional issues and are not a substitute nor are intended to diagnose any medical and psychological conditions nor offer any substitute for treatment.
Copyright © 2021 Healing Notes - All Rights Reserved.